Legal Notes

All Herb & Olive products are non-psychoactive and contain less than 0.3% THC.

Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Herb & Olive have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. 

©2020  Herb & Olive

  • Herb & Olive

A Commitment To Sustainability



Along with our product ethos, sustainable practices have been a conscious choice that we’ve made from the start. Before even launching a product, we did the extra work and research to find partners that felt the same way -- David / Founder Herb & Olive

Sustainability across our supply chain


We are making a conscious effort to make sustainable decisions along our supply chain. From the farms and extractors we partner with, to the packaging of products and even marketing materials. We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to produce and dispose (or re-use) of our products. As a small business, we can’t do it all from the start, but we can definitely do our best. Here’s how we’ve done so far, knowing that we are always finding new ways to do our part to help the environment.


Sustainability across our product line


Olive Oil Bottle - Recycle or re-use

30% recycled glass. Our goal is to use 100% recycled glass by 2021.


Olive Oil Label - Throw away or keep it on the bottle you re-use

Goal is to have these 100% biodegradable by 2022. The labels are tricky, because they need to withstand oil. We are searching! Please reach out if you know of any good resources.


Olive Oil Cap Seal - Throw away

100% biodegradable


Tincture Bottle - Recycle or re-use

Goal is to have these 100% recycled glass and find a plastic cap alternative by 2022.


Tincture Label - Throw away

Goal is to have these 100% biodegradable by 2022.


Softgel Pouch - Throw it away

More than 50% of this pouch is biodegradable, meaning you can throw it away and it will break down in about 85 days. The rest of the material will break down over a 10 year period of time. Our goal is to make this 100% biodegradable by 2021.


Softgel Pouch Label - Throw it away

Goal is to have these 100% biodegradable by 2022.

Business Cards - Throw away

We found a hemp printer for these cards, where 25% of the fiber is sustainably sourced from hemp fields, the remaining 75% is post-consumer recycled. The ink is acid free, chlorine free and in all ways chemical free. Made in USA

Infocards - Throw away.

These cards are tree free, chemistry free, quickly renewable, processed chlorine free and made with soy based ink. These are biodegradable as well.

Shipping Envelopes - Recycle it

100% recycled content, 100% biodegradable. Made in the USA.


Packing Material - Recycle it

Upcycled, 100% biodegradable, 100% recycled cardboard. Made in the USA.


Shipping Boxes - Recycle or re-use

100% recycled , 100% biodegradable- 95% post-consumer content. Made in the USA.

Packing Tape - Recycle or re-use with box

100% recyclable, 100% biodegradable, Made from renewable materials. Made in USA.


We would love to hear from you! If you have recommendations on partners to work with, or ways we can do better, please email us at info@herb-olive.com. We will listen!